Case Study: Food Precinct
Food Precinct is a great example of a brand utilizing the full benefits of our platform—HireWho. Food Precinct has a unique market operating model that allows every market operator to take advantage of platform to assist with his/her hiring efforts.
Food Precinct was the first restaurant marketing delivery firm to launch in Kokomo, IN. Since, 2014 Food Precinct has taken the market by storm with over 100 restaurant partners and has expanded into over 10 different cities.
- Assist market operators with recruiting and onboarding new driver partners
- Create onboarding process to allow drivers to complete required documents with ease
- Handle all ongoing hiring needs to ensure market stays properly staffed
- Complete all exit interview to learn pains and gains of previous driver experiences
- Gather details of ideal driver partner and number of new hires needed
- Created new hires forms, 1099 forms, independent service agreement, and provided ability for completion electronically
- Create talent pools to always have a group of highly vetted individuals ready to onboard
- Create a unique and custom exit interviews to identify areas for improvement to driver experience
- Allowed market operators to focus on marketing their business to obtain new patrons and retain existing ones
- Increased retention to 85% for driver partners
- Increased on-time deliveries by being properly staffed
- Decreased the time-frame between staffing shortage when a driver leaves organization